Mission, Vision & Purpose
- Estimate of the amount and type of GHG emission to obtain more transparent, accurate and comparable reporting of air quality diagnostics, that mean develop more cost and time effective strategies of reduction and mitigation of carbon.
- Detecting of emitting hot spots (cities).
- Support subnational government entities such as cities with information on their GHG emission to evaluate and guide progress towards emissions reduction goals.
- Provide information to industry and private sectors businesses that will help locate and quantify previously unknown emission reduction opportunities.
- Provide information to GHG inventory builders.
- Assessing the national emissions and changes to estimate global stock.
- Improve estimates of national emissions and removal.
Dynamic Genesis offers an innovative monitoring system of measurement, that relies on unique algorithm named AxSat that process data from satellite identify average of CH4, NO2, SO2, O3 concentration and provides information about Greenhouse gas emission to urban domain to the society in general